We start with the fundamental movement skills that underlie athletic ability — the Underpinning of Athleticism. As athletes show competence at the fundamentals, we see strength, power, speed, agility, and quickness improve as a by-product of training. Skip the fundamentals and they’ll never reach their potential.
Athletes learn to move better and more efficiently which translates to better performance, fewer injuries, and overall athleticism.
We screen and test each athlete — you can read more about that here.
- We work in a small group, but training is based on the individual athlete. This is also referred to as “semi-private personal training.”
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS), Y Balance Test (YBT), Performance Tests.
- 2 training sessions per week with a little at-home-work to do.
- Coaching and accountability throughout the week / month / season / year.
- Monday / Thursday 7:00pm, Saturday 11:00am, and Sunday 11:00am.
- Location: The Human Form
- $349.00 / Unlimited sessions which includes Physical Readiness Profile
- $225.00 / 8 sessions / month which includes Physical Readiness Profile.
- $135.00 / 4 sessions / month. Physical Readiness Profile is an additional $90.00 (and is required) — $225.00 for the first month, $135.00 from then on.
Making up missed sessions can happen anytime as long as you’re a current Academy member.
Payment is due on or prior to your start date and following months on that same date (May 5th/June 5th, etc.).
For more information, contact us here.