What is Fit2Play Coaching?
- Personalized: Your program will be personalized based on what you need, your goals and life.
- Specific: You’ll have specific strategies for fitness and food that you can start using immediately.
- Accountability & Support: Once you’re in, you’re in. Communication is a major component and the juice that keeps everything going.
- Results: While many will be doing the same routines they did this time last year, you’ll be setting and crushing goals…consistently.
- Uncompromising Quality: You’ll learn it right, perform it right and do it consistently over time — works every time!
Some people will go for boot camps, others will do a circuit of machines. Some will lift sand bags, battle the ropes or get it done with kettlebells. The reality is that everything works, we just need to remember that nothing works forever and some things work better than others.
We’ve spent years in the trenches and we know what works best. Our standards are uncompromising while our methods remain flexible — which allows us to help anyone that is committed and will invest a moderate amount of time and effort.
Start with the Essentials
Before you move something we’re going to teach you to move it correctly. The Essentials lifts and movements are the Fundamentals and is your starting point, it’s where you’ll learn how to do it right, and will cover what you’ll be doing in your training sessions. You’ll learn how to lift, carry, push, pull and press stuff with ease, power and grace.
If you’re local, you’ll go through a Functional Movement Screen (FMS) which will help us:
- Discover hidden weakness
- Prevent injury and promote durability
- Build balanced fitness
- Magnify your potential
This sounds complicated, but it’s not. The screen is based on seven different movements and takes us about 10 minutes, and by periodically re-screening we keep everything in check.
Next you’ll learn the Essentials and other movements that may be specific to your needs / goals. Here you’ll gain exposure to the foundational exercises which will prepare you for upcoming sessions and beyond.
Accountability & Support
Our coaching clients tell us that our communication skills equals that of our training. We feel that once you’re in, you’re in. There’s more to your success than exercise alone. You’re going to hit a few walls, and we’ll be there to help you get over it (and sometimes even through it). You may have questions later in the day after our session, no problem, just shoot us an email, text or call. We’re in this with you.
Food Coaching & Guidance
We’ll be sharing information that will help get you started and keep you accountable as you move toward your goals. No matter how much effort you put into your workouts, what you eat impacts how you feel, look and perform.
Whether you’re working with us in person or enrolled in our online program we’ll provide what you need in a way that fits into your life.